Walters O’Sullivan is a Perth based suburban law firm located in Morley. We practice and specialise in the areas of Family Law.
Family Court Documents
- Drafting and preparation of all Family Court documents, including:
- Application for Consent Orders (Form 11) in both financial and child related issues;
- Applications to the court for financial relief, such as property division, spousal maintenance, urgent injunctions;
- Applications to the court on child related matters.
Child Related Matters
- Where children will live after separation (Custody);
- The amount of time children spend with parents, grandparents, and other important people in the children’s lives;
- Relocation (where a parent wants to move interstate, overseas, or to a different area with the child/children);
- Urgent issues, such as applications seeking a recovery order, or an injunction to restrain a parent or other person taking a child or children out of the state or overseas.
- Advice and assistance in relation to matters where there are allegations of family and domestic violence, including advice on restraining order matters;
- Court representation and advocacy;
- Focus on utilising alternative dispute resolution processes such as mediation, and negotiation.
- Divorce Matters & Applications
- Married and De facto Property Settlements (including same sex de facto couples).
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive fees and hourly rates;
- Fixed price fees on some services*;
- Discounted fees for initial advice appointment;
- Experience in areas of practice;
- Flexible appointment hours**;
- Ample parking availability.
*Limited to Divorce Applications, Form 11 Applications, and some ‘one off’ court appearances (Exclusions Apply – Discuss with staff)